Remodel of Existing Deck in Massapequa Park, NY
Our client wanted her existing deck remodeled. She was looking for more seating without crowding, a bar, fire pit and low maintenance (little or no painting and staining).
We used Azek Decking along with Fairway Railing & Post covers. The Bar has Exteria Premium Stacked Stone in Sedona Bluff. The stone is actually vinyl with the feel, texture and look of real stone without the additional weight. The back wall of the bar was designed to add privacy.
The bar area includes storage, built-in refrigerator, and a wine cooler that can be removed for the winter. We put glass sliding doors for the liquor cabinet to make it easy to spot low inventory. Wiring and a cable TV line were installed for a flat screen TV.
The fire pit was outlined in Nic-o-loc pavers and Azek in Brownstone.
3″ High Hats were used for the bar ceiling, pendant lights on a dimmer for over the bar and low voltage LED lights in the posts to safely light the paths around the deck.
Azek Decking was selected for not only it’s beauty but, it is the least slippery and gets the least amount of heat build up when exposed to the sun.
Summary of Massapequa Park Deck Remodel
- Location: Massapequa Park, NY 11762
- Job Type: Deck Remodeling
- Brands Used: Azek Decking, Fairway Railings, Certainteed Vinyl Siding, Exteria Premium Stacked Vinyl Stone, Nic-o-loc
- Azek Decking, Fairway Railing & post covers used for main deck
- Exteria Premium Stacked Stone in Sedona Bluff style used for the Bar
- Added back wall to Bar for privacy
- Fire Pit outlined in Nic-o-loc pavers & Azek in Brownstone